When concerned parents ask, “How else can I help my kid?”
It often comes back to this: Make sure they can read.
When concerned parents ask,
“How else can I help my kid?”
It often comes back to this:
Make sure they can read.
When a child masters the systems needed to read Hebrew, they will be confident, capable, lifelong learners who eagerly tackle new challenges and don’t dread school anymore.
How can I help?
The solution for struggling learners
and worried parents.
- Evaluation: An hour-long written, in-person assessment (where there’s no pass or fail)
- Recap: A 20-minute call with parents (and educators) to assess the evaluation and plan next steps
- Sessions: Schedule one-on-one sessions where I’ll give your child the tools to read or receive a curriculum outlining your child’s specific challenges and a roadmap you can implement on your own
The solution for parents who are overwhelmed by the tough chinuch decisions and need experienced guidance.
- Helping teachers create personalized lesson plans for struggling students
- Advocating for additional educational resources
- Transitioning your child into a new school with a new staff team
The solution for educators who want to learn the best practices to nurture happy readers.
- Enhanced kriah programs
- Classroom techniques
- Remedial-specific reading methods
Confident Kriah Method online course
Gain an understanding of core kriah skills and how to make them learnable for all students — so fewer students struggle, and struggling students get the help they need.
Coming July 2023
Are you ready to watch proudly as your child’s skills and confidence grow?