When concerned parents ask, “How else can I help my kid?”
It often comes back to this: Make sure they can read.
When concerned parents ask,
“How else can I help my kid?”
It often comes back to this:
Make sure they can read.
When a child masters the systems needed to read Hebrew, they will be confident, capable, lifelong learners who eagerly tackle new challenges and don’t dread school anymore.
How can I help?
The solution for struggling learners
and worried parents.
- Evaluation: An hour-long written, in-person assessment (where there’s no pass or fail)
- Recap: A 20-minute call with parents (and educators) to assess the evaluation and plan next steps
- Sessions: Schedule one-on-one sessions where I’ll give your child the tools to read or receive a curriculum outlining your child’s specific challenges and a roadmap you can implement on your own
The solution for parents who are overwhelmed by the tough chinuch decisions and need experienced guidance.
- Helping teachers create personalized lesson plans for struggling students
- Advocating for additional educational resources
- Transitioning your child into a new school with a new staff team
The solution for educators who want to learn the best practices to nurture happy readers.
- Enhanced kriah programs
- Classroom techniques
- Remedial-specific reading methods
The solution for out-of-town parents (such as shluchim) or educators who want to learn the skills to teach children on their own.
Coming 2021 b’ezras Hashem!
Are you ready to watch proudly as your child’s skills and confidence grow?